U.S.A. & Canada require fishing licenses. An out of state seasonal is 24.00. I normally would suggest you get one on line but there are tackle stores on either side of the marina where one can be obtained. Do this when you arrive or on the morning of the charter. If we are going to Canada, I'll notify you that we are if I know before hand. The license can be obtained online.A one day Canadian license is about 17.00 to 20.00 depending on the dollar value.
Syndicate content